Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My stunning husband JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our family. Many people know me through my Instagram @annephung, where I document my life - the highs, the lows and everything throughout. My parents brought me to America in 1990, at the time I was just one-and-a-half young. It wouldn't be possible to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work hard and make sacrifices. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I tried to please them. I was a twit in the direction of the success. My goal was in a way that I could attend university, find work in a corporate, marry and buy the house. I believed this was the ultimate definition of success. Life had other plans that were to teach me the meaning of success. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had dreaded. Money and status didn't bring me happiness. It was like I was living a solitary day to pay a salary. I possessed a passion for exercise and having fun and helping people while I walked an entirely new career path. I was drawn to training for personal trainers. In 2014, I started my own small business. It will be my seventh anniversary in 2021. Few Asian women can be found in this sector. As a coach I would like to make a difference by delivering high-quality instruction to assist others in becoming healthier and happier. Also, I strive to inspire those around me to chase their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to accomplish in their lives. My career really took off because I was experiencing the most happiness of my life. However, my mother was killed just as my professional life began to fall off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over and she rests in Heaven. The memory of her will always remain in my heart and brain. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God can be a bit elusive in giving us exactly what we need. The loss of my mother affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance in life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. Now it was time for her to transition to the next chapter of her life and to allow me the opportunity to live an authentic and satisfying life. As I approach my 30s I am able to feel the joy that I am alive and living. I'm no longer feeling as if I just exist anymore. I share my life with you in hopes that you will resonate through my thoughts and stories so that you can know that you are not alone and to be aware that you are beyond capable of anything that you put your in your mind. I believe that love truly exists that therapy is normal and needed that health truly is the most valuable form of wealth. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and live your life without regrets as dying is the only thing which is guaranteed to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Flanagan

Is Anuel AA and Yailin La Mas engaged? Video viral on social media, Details explained